--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

22nd of November 2010 at City Centre Doha, I bought two tickets at exactly 2:45pm, reserved the best seats for me and ninya and then bought some nachos with jalapeno and cheese... "this is going to be a nice afternoon!" well, that's what i thought.

It wasn't 3D, i thought it's going to be the best film i'm going to see this year. What's IMAX anyway? what is its difference between the standard movie? I know nothing much about the latest terms on movie quality or what kind of movie it's going to be, something like that... Anyway, so the movie started at exactly 3pm. The drama at the beginning almost made me cry, but it wasn't the same as what was in the book. The Dursleys didn't even say too much, just left and that's it. I liked Daniel Radcliffe acting like Fleur and Hermione, when they had to drink the polyjuice potion to look like Harry. I think he's going to be good in portraying gay roles! hehehe... The "Hedwig died saving Harry" scene made me in tears. Poor owl, he wasn't saved by Harry. Then the movie went on, amazing me on how Daniel and Emma acted very well. Both of them were really good, even the extra actors! Remember the three employees at the ministry? They were funny playing like Ron, Harry, and Hermione. I was sad when Dobby died. It was the part in the book that I cried too much for losing one character I love. Then, Voldemort stole Dumbledore's wand... That's the end of the first part, how bad is it to you?

The action is expected in the 2nd part, that's what i think everybody else hopes for to see. Will we be seeing Dumbledore's army? Will it be in 3D this time? will it be the best movie from all the other HP movies in the past? I hope it will be! I am hoping it's going to be breath-taking, a tear-jerker movie, a film that will touch our hearts, something that will make us remember all the books we read more than once, a film to make us recall all those times we watched the other HP films over and over. I hope it's going to be the last HP film that will make us cry because we're going to miss them! I wish that Warner Bros. will include behind the scenes, some memos or interviews, messages from JKR, a note in the end of the film, thanking all the HP fans, and some more like that. I hope JKR herself will be able to read this blog.. hehehe....

So what did you feel about the 1st part of the 7th movie? was it good? i think it's better than HP6. Let's hope that the 2nd part of HP7 will be the best of all! thanks for reading! til next time!

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster