--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Friday, June 24, 2011

The End is Near: HP 7, part 2

Oh my God, the end is near! It's almost over, and I still can't accept the fact that the series we loved for 10 years will finally end this year. No more Harry Potter movie to expect every year? How bad can that be? Of course, for fanatics, there will be no more to wait for every 365 days or so, it's just gonna be us and the books, to read them again 'til we get satisfied, or watching the films right from the very beginning for the nth time. I love the books so much, I kept them for 10 years, and I grew up with the characters as well. 10 years... 10 years... WOW.

So what should we expect from the final film? more action, more suspense? more snugging? ok, no snugging. But I'm sure we're gonna cry on this one. Goosebumps would be present right from the start too. Oh well, I hope my money for the 3D IMAX thing will be worth it!

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster