--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OMG!

I can't believe it! We waited a long time for the showing of this 6th sequel. Is it really worth it? Well, we're all just a day away, and we will find out the answer very soon.

I was one of those millions of HP fans who got disappointed when the showing of HP6 at the cinemas was changed. It made me very upset because I waited long enough and I can't accept the fact that I have to wait more. I've seen trailers and other spoilers from various sites and I think that the movie is something we really have to watch this month.

I like to apologize for the late update of my Harry Potter blog page. I am very busy at work and I have not much time to log in here for a while. I promise to come back at least once a month to update every HP fan out there. BTW, thanks for reading my blog page. 'Til next time! luv ya all!

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster