--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Friday, July 17, 2009

WELL... WELL... WELL...

The 6th sequel made another record! Isn't that great?

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince had broken the record for midnight box office sales. Variety reported that midnight ticket sales for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince reached $22.2 million, setting a new midnight gross record in the film industry. Now Reuters is reporting that the film has also set a worldwide box office record making $104 million in its first day in theaters. Can you believe that?

Well, I haven't seen the movie yet because I don't know if the movie is here in Qatar to set another record. I wish that Warner Brother's will include showing the film in the middle east so I can watch it today!

For the lucky ones, watch the movie while it lasts coz unlike me, you can never hear anything about the movie I waited for a long time here.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster