--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Have You Heard the Latest? Well, it's a big "WHAT?"

See, Warner Brothers decision to push back the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to July 17, 2009 has upset millions of fans for sure... including me! And I still can't accept that they considered the summer season saying it is an "ideal window for a family tent pole release, as proven by the success of the last Harry Potter film."


OMG! It's like a year from now! It's waiting for another year to pass just to see the 6th film and I can't just agree with their decision... It really made me so upset. It was yesterday when I decided to stop reading the 6th book again since November is coming and I don't want to spoil the film's surprise. Now, delaying the release is even more surprising! It's a nightmare for HP fans.

I hope that Warner Brothers will do their best to make us happy about it. Delaying it for a month is forgivable, but for 11 months, it is cruel. Well, the thing they could do for a start is to release more pictures.

Anyway, let's see if waiting for 11 more months is worth it... Yup, that is 11 months from now. See, i told yah, it's big "WHAT?" (Grrrrr....)

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster