--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Favorite Scenes in the Harry Potter Books/Films

I've read the books a lot of times. I think I've read four times each except with the last 2 books. I've read HP6 twice and HP7 once coz i've got not much time to read them again. I've watched the films too and I think I've seen 'em 3 times each. Well, all of us has a favorite scene from the each of the books/films. Here are my favorites:

HP1: when Ron and Harry were on the train and Harry bought all the candies for both of them, then Hermione comes in and fixes Harry's eyeglasses, and leaves telling Ron he's got a dirt on his nose.

HP2: when Ron drove his dad's car and they were thrown out by the car after it got wrecked by the whomping willow.

HP3: when Harry and Hermione rode Buckbeak to rescue Sirius, Hermione was scared of heights!

HP4: when Harry asks Cho to be his partner at the yule ball and she says she can't... I also love the part when Harry was on the prefect's bath! I wish i was myrtle! haha...

HP5: when they were going from one room to another in the Dept. of Mysteries while being chased by the death eaters (I loved the action).

HP6: I like the scene with Harry and Albus going to the cave and Harry seeing the inferi... And when Albus drunk the water from the basin (not sure if it's a basin) just to get the locket... Harry being helpless and all... (so sad....)

HP7: I like the scene when Dudley wanted Harry to go with them to hide from Voldemort (I cried here)... when members of the order/harry's friends were all emerging from the painting, ready to fight the death eaters... and when percy came back to the weasleys... when Dobby saved them (but I don't like the dying part) and Ron rescuing Harry at the lake and then the trio got reunited again...

How bout you? What scenes did you like most?

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster