--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Who Among Harry, Hermione, and Ron Do You Like Best?

Of all the three, I like Hermione the most coz she's very smart. Also, I like Ron's character coz he's funny and weird without him knowing that. He's true to himself and he's exerting effort to be good at everything.

I used to say that I like Harry the most but I've changed my mind.. LOL... Well, I like him in the movies coz he's good looking. But in the books, I liked him only coz he's dedicated to his mission. Now, if you are going to think about his attitude, he has the tendency to be rude. He could be impolite too and he loses his temper easily. Well, I understand his character so I don't hate him much. For me, his character is just like any ordinary boy growing up to be an adult, pressured with his Voldemort mission thats why he could be bad at times.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster