--=this blogsite is best viewed with the latest Mozilla Firefox=--

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

If You Are An Animagus, What Would You Be Like?

In the wizarding world of Harry Potter, an animagus is a person who can transform himself into an animal to disguise himself from someone or something. I always think about what if that world really exists? I will be so happy to be part it and I would do anything to get myself enrolled at Hogwarts! LOL... Well, if I'm an animagus, I prefer to be a white parakeet or a siberian husky, and maybe a snowy owl too like Hedwig, any of them with blue eyes. I'm also thinking of a white-winged unicorn coz it always amazes me how magical it really is. Well, how bout you? If you are an animagus too, what do u think you will be? Share your thoughts with me, I will be happy to know more about you.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster